Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Upcoming LAUNCH

Psalm 45:1 "My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

The above verse is my "songwriting verse". :) For it is when my heart is overflowing that my tongue becomes the pen of a ready writer and I compose music.  It just seems like such a fitting verse for a composer. :)

Moving on....this Saturday-Sunday is my first LAUNCH!  I will be traveling to a place about 30 minutes from NYC and receiving personal training in the areas of acting and singing (among other things, probably).  I'm looking forward to getting trained so that I can improve and strengthen the talents the Lord has given me to use for Him.  I'll be sure to post and let you know how it goes! 

Please remember to keep me in your prayers as I prepare for the LAUNCH.  In particular, pray that I'll be able to quickly finalize the three cover songs I will be singing at the LAUNCH and that I'll be able to find background tracks for them.  At my LAUNCH I will go over the three cover songs I selected, and also three of my own songs, with my singing coach, Mr. Bob Reel.

To give you an idea of how I'm doing, I'll tell you honestly that I have been rather overwhelmed recently with school, work three days a week, AMTC, and keeping up with normal household duties.  I feel like I only have a 4 day week since I work Monday-Wednesday.  And of those 4 days, I really have only 3 days to get things done since I happily attend church on Sundays and try to keep that day low-key so as to have a day of rest.  Yeah, so everything is kind of crazy in my life.  I feel like a waitress trying to balance 5 different platters at once with only two hands. Thankfully, I can go to Christ and have a nice long chat with Him about life, and that usually helps. ;)

I would love to be able to post once a week with updates, but if I don't, just realize it's because I'm incredibly busy balancing the different things the Lord has in my life right now.  :).

Thank you so much for reading!  I appreciate your support and prayers in this journey!

~Alexis Noel

Ps-  Please prayerfully consider giving to AMTC* as they try to help those enrolled in their program that cannot pay the full price by taking the financial burden upon themselves. You can find out more or give financial support here: http://www.paywhatyoupray.org/#pwyp-1

*These funds will go to AMTC, a non-profit organization.  Your financial gift will not be given to me, but it will help the company that is supporting and training me.

No comments:

Post a Comment