Sunday, April 26, 2015

Financial Needs Post

I might as well get to the point. To follow the Lord through AMTC isn't free.  But I'm willing to pay the price not only in regards to time, but also monetarily.  Many of you are already supporting me in your prayers and I appreciate you all very much!  Please continue to pray for me and also, as you read the rest of my post, consider if the Lord is also leading you to support His work through me monetarily.

-How much I need to raise

The real-world value of what AMTC gives is worth over $10,000 in the industry.  AMTC offers this for only $4,995 to it's performers.  Recently though, AMTC felt led by the Lord to go out in faith and trust Him to provide for their financial needs.  They decided that they would not turn down any talent due to an inability to pay the full amount.  This program, called "Pay What You Pray", allows any performer in AMTC who is struggling financially to pray about how much the Lord would have them commit to giving to AMTC for their training and give that amount. AMTC will then accept the amount that the person prayerfully decided they would be able to give. Many times, people are not able to pay the full amount.  This is putting a financial strain on AMTC.  Their "employees" and even the president & vice-president are already receiving low wages for their work because they see it as more of a ministry than a job.  And yet, there are still bills that need to be paid.  All that being said, I will tell you how much I am trying to raise and what exactly I plan on putting that money towards.

I would like to be able to pay the full amount that AMTC has set for the professional training, organizing, publicity, photoshoots, and more that they offer with their program.
This is $4,995.

While the $4,995 covers many things in regards to helping refine my God given  talents, it doesn't cover my traveling needs as I go to attend LAUNCHs and the SHINE conference in December.  I have three LAUNCHs total which means I have three nights spent in a hotel.  Going with a basic hotel/motel/inn, the price would be around $40 each time.  A total of $120 for all three times.  Then, of course, there are tolls. To get to my first LAUNCH we spent around $30 in tolls.  Added up over the 4 times I'll be going that way for AMTC, that would come to $120.  And then of course, there is gas money.  The drive to and from the LAUNCH location uses $100 in gas.  Added up over the 4 times I'm going to NY for AMTC training (3 LAUNCHs, 1 photoshoot), that would be $400.  The SHINE conference in December that I will be attending is at the Gaylord Palms resort in Orlando FL. All performers are required to stay at the Gaylord during the duration of the conference.  The room rates are heavily discounted by the Gaylord for all AMTC guests, but to stay there for 6 nights will still add up to $1113. This includes room cost, parking cost, and tax. So for basic traveling expenses it would come to a total of $1753.

$4,995 (AMTC training package)+ $1,753 (traveling expenses)= $6,748.

That is the cost for the necessary things involving my journey with AMTC.

Any additional money I get will go towards more showcases.  You can read about all the different showcase options in an earlier post HERE.  Included in the $4995 AMTC training package are 3 showcases.  I can choose which 3 I want to do, but the more showcases you do, the more exposure and time in front of the V.I.P.'s you get.  And that is why I'm going to SHINE, after all.  To hopefully get a job opportunity so that I can SHINE for Christ in the entertainment industry.  Each additional showcase I would want to do will cost $75.  Whether or not I have enough donations to cover them, I plan on doing more showcases.  If I could, I would do 12 showcases out of the 17 they have to offer.  That would cost and additional $675.

Beyond that, because of what I said at the beginning of my post about some people not being financially able to pay the full amount, I would love to donate any extra money to AMTC.

Total amount I hope to fundraise: $7500.

Now that you know how much I'm trying to raise and what it will be going towards, I will explain how to donate and support the Lord's work through me!  Lord willing. :)

On the side of my blog, there is a donate button which will transfer any money you graciously give directly to my bank account. You can donate with credit, debit, or, if you have a Paypal account, you can transfer money directly from your bank account to mine. From there I will put your donation towards any of the things I mentioned on this post in order of greatest need.

I will be hosting other fundraising opportunities in the near future, but for now, that is the only thing I have set up.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration of my request.  Please pray and consider supporting me as I go out as a media missionary in the entertainment industry.  No amount is too small, and I am more than greatly appreciative of any and every dollar entrusted to me.

May the Lord bless you all!

~Alexis Noel

2 comments:

  1. Henry Jaynes Fonda was born in Grand Island, Nebraska, to Elma Herberta (Jaynes) and William Brace Fonda, who worked in advertising and printing. His recent ancestry included Dutch, English, and Scottish. Fonda started his acting debut with the Omaha Community Playhouse, a local amateur theater troupe directed by Dorothy Brando. He moved to the ... See full bio »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a traveler i would surely consider it and for me new york to washington dc tours has the maximum output because f the kind of way it has for us in general.

    ReplyDelete