Saturday, April 18, 2015

AMTC Online

On Monday, February 16th, 2015, I got an email from AMTC with the password to access their online curriculum.  I had been anticipating it and looking forward to receiving it so that I could focus my training.  There are 7 modules in AMTC's online course, each one full of information, pictures, and videos to help train and prepare me for the SHINE conference in December.  I am getting ready to take the test for module one which contained information such as proper posture, what songs I need to be preparing for my first LAUNCH, how to act while preforming, and spiritual advice and guidance, among other things.  :)  Every day I try to practice at least 3 prompts, work on the songs I've composed, and practice the short acting scripts I wrote.  I also need to be preparing at least 2 cover songs to sing at my first LAUNCH.  Though I have not yet decided with finality, two of the songs I was considering are, "Born for This" by Mandisa, and, "When You Believe" by Mariah Carey.  If you have any thoughts on those two songs or any other recommendations as to what you think would best go with my voice/personality, please comment.  I'd be more than willing to consider your suggestions. :)  The two dates I can choose from for my first LAUNCH in NY are February 28th-March 1st, or March 21st-22nd.  I'm waiting to hear back from some contacts in NY before I decide which date I will be going.

Besides everthing that has been going on with AMTC, I'll give you a brief synopsis on my life at the moment. :)

Starting next week, I will be working Monday-Wednesday from 9am-2pm at A Thyme To Plant.  In case you aren't familiar with A Thyme to Plant and what I do there, I'm basically be in a greenhouse all day: planting, fertilizing, cleaning, and just all around working with plants.  These plants will be shipped out to major stores like Whole Foods where they are then sold.  In addition to this, I'm finishing up my senior year, occasionally baby-sitting on Saturdays, training with AMTC, doing the billing for my Dad's lawn care business (Cross Cuts Ltd.), and doing whatever needs to be done around the house.  So, if you ever wonder what I'm doing, just assume that I'm busy doing something and you're probably right. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read about Christ's doings in my life, and I hope you'll continue to keep me in your prayers!

Have a blessed week!

~Alexis Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment