Friday, June 26, 2015

Open Casting Call

Hi Everyone! :)

This is just a quick post to tell you that I have an audition for a movie tomorrow! :D  I'd greatly appreciate any and all prayers offered up for me! :) Who knows? Maybe the Lord wills for me to play a part in this movie! 

The movie is called "Loving" and below is a brief description of what it's about:

" Loving centers around Richard and Mildred Loving, an interracial couple who resided in Virginia in the 1950s, whose love for one another changed history through the landmark 1967 Supreme Court case ‘Loving v. Virginia’ "

Have a blessed and safe weekend!

~Alexis Noel

PS- Excerpt taken from THIS SITE

3 comments:

  1. It will bei youre Lucky Day 😇🌹🎶

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Williams,
    I just posted about it here: http://2alexisnoel.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-audition.html?m=1

    Have a blessed night!

    ReplyDelete